Casual Fridays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual Fridays

A place for casual thought provoking discussions on all things.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts Thread

Go down 
+10
CaneCane
Marcus
Leperello
Maim Catatonics
Weasel Slayer
Vlaz
supergirl
Jump in the fire
Seaneh
Morning Wood
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Heroin

Heroin

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:04 am

I have no thoughts. I have to shower. The dog ran away. Someone is calling on the phone. Probably an angry neighbour who found dead chickens and my dog with a bloody mouth. I don't care, take better care of your damn chickens.
Back to top Go down
Leperello

Leperello

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 pm

flippin synth leads gettin stuck in my head again. Mad
Back to top Go down
Leperello

Leperello

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:57 pm

I'm such a boring person I can't even think of anything mildly interesting to put as my facebook status. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Weasel Slayer

Weasel Slayer

Location : Fuhrer Harry N. Hungwell of the Ron McG Fan Club reigning from New York

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Leperello wrote:
I'm such a boring person I can't even think of anything mildly interesting to put as my facebook status. What a Face
I used to have awesome statuses. Now I can never think of anything to put. It's usually something like, "is bored" or, "is eating." Haha stupid shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Leperello

Leperello

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 am

Weasel Slayer wrote:
Leperello wrote:
I used to have awesome statuses. Now I can never think of anything to put. It's usually something like, "is bored" or, "is eating." Haha stupid shit like that.
well yeah. my last one was "___sold out...cut her hair. and now must go slay some goats, breath fire and run through a Norwegian forest to restore teh br00talz levels."

lulz. I must say, I've had a lot of great ones. Cool

but now I've just run out of ideas. and have already used "can't think of anything to put here" a few times before. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vlaz
Admin
Vlaz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:56 am

Leperello wrote:
Weasel Slayer wrote:
Leperello wrote:
well yeah. my last one was "___sold out...cut her hair. and now must go slay some goats, breath fire and run through a Norwegian forest to restore teh br00talz levels."

lulz. I must say, I've had a lot of great ones. Cool

but now I've just run out of ideas. and have already used "can't think of anything to put here" a few times before. Laughing

my current facebook status is amazing. and true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefinalstage.wordpress.com
Heroin

Heroin

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:37 am

facebook sellouts

i'm so trve i never even had a myspaz account
Back to top Go down
Weasel Slayer

Weasel Slayer

Location : Fuhrer Harry N. Hungwell of the Ron McG Fan Club reigning from New York

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:54 am

Heroin wrote:
facebook sellouts

You'll break.
Back to top Go down
Vlaz
Admin
Vlaz

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:04 pm

LIKE A BOSS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefinalstage.wordpress.com
Heroin

Heroin

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Weasel Slayer wrote:
Heroin wrote:
facebook sellouts

You'll break.

Maybe when the next thing comes Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Thread
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25