Casual Fridays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual Fridays

A place for casual thought provoking discussions on all things.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morning Wood

Morning Wood

Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part] Empty
PostSubject: Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]   Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Don't know about this band? Well you should,they're one of the best bands to have ever came out of England(in my opinion).

They have great album art too.
Back to top Go down
Heroin

Heroin

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]   Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:36 pm

I'll check it out later.

I just had to say that.
Back to top Go down
Morning Wood

Morning Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]   Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 am

No you won't.I know you won't. Sad
Back to top Go down
Heroin

Heroin

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]   Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 am

Ok, some solos sound pretty sweet in there, but the singer's voice is so... not special... a bit monotone, like slayer. The drumming isn't interesting either, nothing too hooky. But you can't really put any tasty drumming in there if the guitarists decide to constantly wank over every song. The riffs aren't good enough to make up for the drumming and vocals. The bass is just there so there's a bass. Well okay, there's bass in the last song there, yay. And then the guitars come in and overpower it. The last song seems like the best one. The vocals have changed from the others a bit, omgomg!!!

5/10 because they're good songwriters, but not enough good material in there, imo. If they had better riffs, not the same chuggachugga rhythm all the time and if the singer wouldn't sing the same all the time.

But, I'm sure they're awesome to many other people!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Morning Wood

Morning Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]   Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:26 am

Heroin wrote:
Ok, some solos sound pretty sweet in there, but the singer's voice is so... not special... a bit monotone, like slayer. The drumming isn't interesting either, nothing too hooky. But you can't really put any tasty drumming in there if the guitarists decide to constantly wank over every song. The riffs aren't good enough to make up for the drumming and vocals. The bass is just there so there's a bass. Well okay, there's bass in the last song there, yay. And then the guitars come in and overpower it. The last song seems like the best one. The vocals have changed from the others a bit, omgomg!!!

5/10 because they're good songwriters, but not enough good material in there, imo. If they had better riffs, not the same chuggachugga rhythm all the time and if the singer wouldn't sing the same all the time.

I wasn't asking for a review. Mad
Back to top Go down
Heroin

Heroin

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]   Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:58 am

Morning Wood wrote:
Heroin wrote:

Well, I didn't tell you to fuckin' read it!!!
Back to top Go down
Morning Wood

Morning Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]   Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Heroin wrote:
Morning Wood wrote:
Heroin wrote:

Well, I didn't tell you to fuckin' read it!!!
Sir,I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Heroin

Heroin

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]   Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 pm

No, I will not...

OWWW!!!

DON'T TASE ME BRO!!! DON'T TASE ME BRO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]   Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cathedral [here's your at least 10 characters part]
Page 1 of 1